Dual protection is often a requirement in many critical working areas where exposures may exceed 95 decibels(dBA), SENSEAR has integrated our SENS communication capabilities into an intrinsically safe dual hearing protection headset (IS-SDP) so users can effectively communicate without removing their hearing protection in these extremely high noise conditions.
Based on the existing SM1xSR Is headset, and incorporating the dual protection feature from our non-IS dual protection headset, the IS-SDP fills the marketplace need for a high performance intrinsically safe headset for extreme noise environments that require Class 1 Div 1 certifications.
- Existing two way radio communication
- In-ear volume limiting
- Retained situational awareness
- Limit 'in-ear' noise exposure to 82dB
- Rugged and lightweight design
- Up to 31 dB NRR(noise reduction rating)
- Headset-to-headset communication
- Connect to two-way radios via Bluetooth or cable
- Built-in rechargeable battery (lithium-ion)
- VOX capable
- Noise-cancelling boom mic